Who we are
Our website address is: www.gallery48.scot
Jane Dunn and Colin Dunn are the data controllers. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: Jane Dunn, gallery48, Shore Street, Cromarty, Ross & Cromarty IV11 8XL. Tel: 01381 600316. For all data matters contact Colin Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We use your personal data – name and email address submitted via the Contact Form – to respond to your email query.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will never be be shared with anyone else.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary to respond to your queries. The data is held for a maximum period of 3 months in case we have to contact you again regarding your original query. The dat is then erased.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit some websites.
You can disable cookies at any time
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent our website from being quite as user-friendly for you to use as it was designed to be (e.g. with cookies disabled the site won’t ‘remember’ that you were a previous visitor).
To remove or decline cookies, you can change your web browser settings. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact email@example.com